Research Project and Presentation:
- Research topic of interest
- Compile a written annotated bibliography
- Prepare a presentation, with cited sources
- Review information cycle, to determine kinds of sources sought
- Experiment with search terms and phrases
- Locate at least 3 sources: primary, secondary
- Assess source applicability and validity
- Compile and annotate citations of sources
- Submit a hard copy of the annotated bibliography
Having trouble finding information?
Ask your librarian! She's a research coach.
M/U Library Resources
Books about Detroit from the Roeper M/U Library, as well as Birmingham's Baldwin Library, are avaialbe on the red rolling cart.
Please see the librarian if you would like to "check out" any of these books.
Dictionaries: general or subject specific
Encyclopedias: general or subject specific
Annotated Bibliography Information
The Online Writing Lab (OWL) at Purdue University provides writing resources and instructional materials for students, members of the community, and users worldwide to find information assisting with many kinds of writing projects.
One of Cornell's many online library guides.